"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Subliminal_Projects

Sometimes I go to shows and I can take the perfect pictures of the art, there's lots of room to move and get it set up just right. And other times I'm lucky if I can get a shot that's still because there are so many people that the accidental bump is bound to happen. The images from this show at Subiminal Projects in Echo Park were of that extreme, the place was filled with people. The art was random which made the show even more enjoyable. From one piece to the next there seemed to be no connection or theme, which kept me intently studying each piece since the subject matter wasn't always obvious. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment