"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Barnsley_Gardens_Georgia

Ahh....the beauty...of this place.
I woke up early with the sun shining and the birds chirping and I had to get out and see the property. I walked around for two hours almost missing my breakfast date because I just couldn't turn away form the beauty. I just kept snapping photos because I knew I was seeing something spectacular. Here is an edited series of shots. Enjoy!
All the rooms are small cottages sprinkled throughout the property.

Adirondack chairs by the porch.

Signs of spring.


Golf anyone.

Glassy reflections.



Canadian Geese happily swimming along.

This swan was strutting around in circles for me, making sure I got a good shot...and trust me I took a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment