"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Outdoor_Accessories

Spring is around the corner, it's time to think about time spent outdoors with friends and family. Here are some of my favorite outdoor accessories to get your mouth watering...or your pocketbook empty..
Enjoy
Interior illuminated stone ottomans.

Flush fire pit

Sleek and colorful outdoor furniture.

Paolo Lenti's beautiful chaise lounge.


Picknick table made from a single bent piece of metal.

A sleek shading device.



A new nocker for your front door.

Natural wall art.

A tall lounge chair.

1 comment:

  1. the flush fireplace is pretty much the coolest! can you imagine?

    ReplyDelete