"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Place_Bottega_Louie

Attention to detail is the name of the game in this downtown eatery. Beautiful packaging, attentive service, pastries to die for and workers in white chef jackets. This is my favorite oasis downtown it feels like you have stepped into a french bakery in New York. It's simply fabulous. The food is divine. Here are some shots from my recent morning coffee with my friend. It's easy to get carried away with your ordering as my friend noted "It's like you have stepped into a utopia."








2 comments:

  1. ya know. sometimes macaroons are gluten free. you should check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are! and they are soooo good.
    I'll bring you back a box next time I'm in town. You would love this place.

    ReplyDelete