"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Saturday, December 11, 2010

DTLA_Art_Walk

I thought this month's art walk might be a little light since it's December and alot of people are preparing for the holidays. However, I was sooooo wrong. The art this month was so unexpected. From the Sharpie show at Crew West Gallery to the street performers sprinkled throughout downtown this month's art walk was off the hook! Here are some shots I took from around town.
Digital Graffiti wall at CB Gallery

I just discovered this artist her name is Katie Monahan. She is exploring faces with a new technique that I thought was brilliant.

From Crew West's Sharpie show. all the art was made using only sharpie pens

Sharpie

Sharpie

Sharpie

Sharpie

Sharpie

Sharpie


Artist BiBi, paintings of scenes from LA

BiBi

USC Marching band decided to revel us with their song.

Up close with the artist





No comments:

Post a Comment