"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Low_Light_in_the_Fall

I love the low light in the fall. With the sun low in the sky it means deeper shadows and light peeking through the windows and hitting your inanimate objects in a way that is just stunning. Not only does the light come inside differently but it shines on old buildings and makes some of the most mundane objects seem spectacular. On a recent Saturday I looked out the window to find the fire escape on the building behind me illuminated just right. The shadows were dancing on the building creating a beautiful scene. Here is a shot from that day. Sorry, there's only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment