"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Friday, November 26, 2010

Glorious_Fashion

Inspiration can strike at any time, sometimes I am walking down the street and the way the birds fly over head make me think of the perfect design solution for a pair of earrings. I especially love looking to fashion for interior design inspiration.  I find that it's really just a scale change from one medium to the next. Here are some great fashion inspirations for the day. I love these...don't know if I would wear them, but I am inspired by them none the less.
Balance, Structure, A-Symmetry, hmhhh...Design Basics?

Prada, who says you have to have contrast to make it work, why not have the background fold into the subject.

It's just fabulous, I don't know what to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment