"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Accessorize

I've been trying to teach myself a little something about accessorizing the home. I have to admit that as a designer I tend to move toward more architectural moves than decoration. So in order to be a better well rounded designer I have been studying the art of accessorizing. Here are some images that are inspiring me.
I love the contrast of the dark wall and the bright colors of the fruit and the green plant.


A collection of silver with a pop of color.


A collection of images takes advantage of a blank corner.
Simple candles and a little nature.

Stripes on the floor and a complimentary black and white piece of art on the wall.

A little pop of green.

A collection of black and white images.

A study in color and composition offset by a stark white interior.

A collection of beautiful lights, fabulous furniture and  some softness on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment