"All the random things in life that inspire me, some I create, some I spot and those I aspire to.
It's random, but then again, that's the point."
-SMASH

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fashion_Legs

Ahh the fashion district in Los Angeles...It is sooo crazy. For those of you who haven't been I highly recommend you take a stroll down Santee Alley to see what it's all about. It's probably not what you are expecting. It's not glamorous, it's not clean and it isn't what you are picturing in your mind. It is full of life, bacon wrapped hotdogs and cheap clothing, shoes and nick knacks! From the sellers shouting to buy things at a great price, usually in Spanish to the hand drawn nock off nike signs it's quite a spectacle.
Check it out!
A common display for leggings.

Bacon wrapped hot dogs...delicious!




A little Ed Hardy anyone?



Notice it says Barrie not Barbie.


Hand illustrated adidas and nike signs....

No comments:

Post a Comment